I’ve watched thousands of individuals start training as children and go on to play for clubs, colleges, and professional teams all across the world. In my experience there are very predictable and consistent ways that motivated players can succeed, and I want to share those ways with you.
In this book you’ll find:
- How to find college and university scholarships
- Best methods for acing a university-level team tryout
- How to find talent scouts
- Guide to playing overseas at the youth and adult levels
- How to directly contact major football clubs
- Guidelines for successful training regimens at any level
- The qualities of a good agent
The path to a life of professional soccer can be exciting, but it also comes with its pitfalls. As you read through the book, I’ll outline some of the things that could possibly derail your success. When you’re armed with knowledge, you’ll be able to focus on growing your talent and pursuing your passion. I’ll show you the pitfalls to watch out for, such as:
- How to spot an unethical or unqualified agent
- How to avoid being taken advantage of as a professional athlete
- Dangerous habits that can interfere with your training regimen
If you or your child is serious about going from an average hobbyist to a successful, elite-level footballer, I’ll show you a roadmap that nobody else is offering. As an added bonus, after you’ve ordered this book, I’ll send you vital contact info for over 2,000 American and Canadian university coaches, giving you unparalleled access to some of the best talent around.